Fowler White’s Corporate Group provides a broad range of business services to domestic and international clients ranging from entrepreneurs and small, closely held businesses to publicly traded companies. Since high caliber corporate representation encompasses a wide range of interrelated issues, the Corporate Group works closely with our other transactional practices areas, such as real estate, tax, and trusts & estates, to provide optimal strategies that satisfy both a client’s immediate needs and long-term objectives.
We have extensive experience in all aspects of corporate transactions, including:
- Counsel regarding entity selection
- Structuring and formation of domestic and foreign corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures
- Negotiation and documentation of mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, venture capital transactions, private offerings, asset and stock purchase agreements, reorganizations and liquidations
- Drafting, reviewing and executing business financing contracts, including all forms of loans
- Executing a wide range of corporate agreements, such as shareholder, management, operating, marketing, and licensing agreements, non-competition, employment and independent contractor agreements
- Providing advice regarding exit strategies and family business succession planning
In addition, our attorneys counsel clients on all matters relating to the daily structure and internal operations of business entities. These include fiduciary duties of corporate officers and directors, the conduct of meeting and shareholder communications and internal investigations, among other concerns.
We recognize that a business is a dynamic entity; that is why Fowler White partners with clients to understand and meet their evolving needs. We are proud to play a vital role in protecting and expanding a client’s business and financial objectives.