Steven S. Cula is an associate in the firm’s Insurance Practice Group. Steven focuses his practice on insurance coverage disputes, commercial general liability, commercial litigation, construction defect claims, automobile accidents, and bad faith litigation.
Steven earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law, and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Miami with a major in Economics and a minor in Business Administration.
While in law school, Steven worked as a law clerk at Fowler White Burnett, P.A. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a law clerk at a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm and at a large infrastructure engineering and construction company. Steven is fluent in Spanish and proficient in Hebrew.
Professional Association and Memberships
- Co-Author with Rory E. Jurman, "How Florida Insurers Can Deal with Bad Faith Claims: Part 1 and Part 2", Law360, April 2017
- Co-Author with Rory E. Jurman, "When and Where Punitive Damages are Insurable: Part 1 and Part 2", Law360, February 2017
- Co-Author with Rory E. Jurman, "How Concurrent Cause Doctrine Shapes Florida Insurance", Law360, January 2017
- Co-Author with Rory E. Jurman, "Judicial Treatment of Interrelated Acts: Part 1 and Part 2", Law360, December 2016
- Co-Author with Rory E. Jurman, "Will the 'Pollution Exclusion" Ever Die? Part 1 and Part 2, Law360, November 2016
In the News