Mason has extensive experience representing individuals and companies in a broad range of litigation matters while at Fowler White Burnett. A skilled trial attorney, he has understanding of the complex financial and evidentiary issues necessary for his commercial, insurance and family practice areas.
Licensed in both state and federal court, Mason draws upon his investigative skills and unique background to advise his clients of prudent and efficient litigation strategies tailored to their goals.
During his time at Fowler White Burnett, Mason has excelled in defending claims of product liability and wrongful death against individuals, small businesses and Fortune 500 corporations.
In his family law practice, Mason has represented hundreds of individuals in complex dissolution and paternity litigation. Mason has vast experience negotiating and litigating financial and support issues, whether arising under pre and postnuptial agreements, equitable distribution, alimony, or partnership agreements. Mason has also successfully litigated numerous domestic violence trials (including injunctions against dating, stalking, cyberstalking, sexual and repeat violence). Due to client privacy, Mason does not publish the names of his current or former clients. They are generally high net-worth individuals from all backgrounds including artists, business owners, and professional athletes.
While in law school, Mason served as the research and writing editor for the University of Miami International and Comparative Law Review. Mason also gained invaluable insight in investigative methods and prosecutorial tactics when he previously worked with the Connecticut State’s Attorney felony division in law school as well as the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Early Case Assessment Bureau.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Author, "Zooming Through Remote Depositions Before and After COVID-19," Daily Business Review, May 2020
- Co-Author, "Family Law Client Alert: COVID-19, Co-Parenting, and Your Florida Family Court Case," Fowler White Burnett Client Alert, April 2020
- Author, "Cyber Stalking: What You Need to Know Before Hitting Send," Daily Business Review Practice Focus/Cybersecurity, September 19, 2019.