Guardianship Administration & Litigation
Fowler White has extensive experience assisting clients and professional guardians in commencing guardianships of minors and incapacitated adults.
We recognize that the role of a guardian entails many components, including medical and financial decisions. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys are sensitive to these issues and provide individualized assistance to each client during this difficult process.
We provide comprehensive services regarding guardianship matters including:
Back to Trusts & Estates
- Drafting pleadings to appoint plenary or limited guardians
- Appointment of emergency temporary guardians
- Limited guardianships of persons and/or property
- Mental health proceedings and Baker Acts
- Protection of the ward’s property and person
- Restoration of ward’s rights
- Disputes regarding guardianship appointments