Traditional values. Innovative thinking. This is how we define ourselves at Fowler White. Almost seventy-five years ago, we opened our doors with those principles and they continue to guide us as we steadily move forward. We have the breadth of knowledge and expertise necessary to meet the diverse needs of our clients, whether they are ambitious start-up businesses or well-established Fortune 500 companies. Our proven results have earned us a stellar reputation in the Florida legal community and beyond.
- Founded in 1943
- Four offices: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Naples
- Managing Shareholders: Edward J. Briscoe, Christopher E. Knight, Richard A. Wood
- Executive Director: Robert D. McDougal, IV
- ALFA International's only full service law firm in Florida
- Go-to firm for insurance, maritime and aviation matters
- Broad litigation and transactional capabilities
- Previous positions held by our professionals include accountants, assistant attorney generals, engineers, federal prosecutors, nurses, pilots and risk management directors
- Proven track record in state and federal courtrooms in complex litigation, including several high-profile successes
- Attorneys and staff fluent in more than seven languages
- Henry Burnett, one of the firm’s founders, helped establish the Defense Research Institute, the Dade County Defense Lawyers Association and the Florida Defense Lawyers Association. Mr. Burnett also served as President of the International Association of Defense Counsel.